1. Lever assembly
• After inserting the cable tension spring into the inner cable, insert the cable into the cable hole at the rear of the lever
• Insert the inner cable from the lever into the outer cable and tension the outer cable
Insert it into the bolt.
Note: Do not cut the wire.
2. Assemble assembled lever and connector
• Connect the inner and outer cables at the opposite ends of the assembled lever to the connectors
Put it back.
• Make sure that the outer cable is firmly seated in the connector,
Tighten the cable fixing bolt while pulling the inner cable firmly.
• Cut the inner cable remaining at the connector with a cable cutter, leaving 1.5 mm or less.