Adjustable Seatpost - Speedropper M-PALLY
Adjustable Travel Adjustment Method
1. Remove both front and rear bolts of the saddle fastening part of the head part.
2. When you look down from the top of the head,
you will see a bolt that can be turned by a (-) screwdriver in the center.
Variable Travel Fixing Bolt.
3. There is one more head in the center of the head
Adjustable travel adjustment bolts are adjusted by turning the (-) driver.
• While adjusting the travel, grasp the stent tube,
(-) driver, you can adjust the travel by turning the variable adjustment bolt.
When set to the longest variable,
Turn the screwdriver counterclockwise to reduce the travel.
If it is set to the shortest variable,
Turn the screwdriver clockwise to increase travel.
• Adjustable travel 3mm (1 internal shaft) when turning the driver 4 times
4. After adjusting the bolt, re-insert the variable fixing bolt, tighten it by turning clockwise, and tighten the saddle